Denver International Airport
Hyatt Denver is accessible from Denver International
Airport via several modes of transportation:
• Cost is $19 per person each way, $36 round trip
• Shuttles run 5:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., approximately
every 20 minutes
• Shuttle ticket counters are located on Terminal
Level 5, across from the rental car agencies. Reservations
are not required.
• For ticket information, call 800 258 3826 or
303 316 3865
• Super Shuttle features blue vans with SUPER
SHUTTLE printed on the side
• Yellow Cab Taxi - Approximate cost is $50-60
• Limo Service – Available with pricing
variable depending upon the company and number of passengers.
All ground transportation services at Denver International
Airport are located in Jeppesen Terminal, level 5. For
information, call 303 342 2000 or click here.
Getting Around Denver
Denver offers several modes of transportation for getting
around the area.
• 16th Street Shuttle – Runs throughout
the central business and entertainment district of downtown
• Light Rail Service/RTD – Stops at most
corners in the city, including Invesco Field, Pepsi
Center/Six Flags/Elitch Gardens, Union Station - Lower
downtown (LODO)/Coors Field/16th Street Mall.
• Amtrak – Union Station is approximately
11 blocks from the hotel.
to Union Station:
Union Station is accessible via:
• 16th St Shuttle - Shuttle stops 1 block from
Grand Hyatt Denver. The hotel does not provide transportation
to Union Station